We offer the following services:
- Educational presentations and speeches by professionals.
- Tri-lingual newsletters (Yiddish, English, Loshon Kodesh-Hebrew). Click here for a list of our publications.
- Support group meetings (separated by gender and age), led by renowned rabonim and speakers.
- One-on-one or family oriented consultation.
- Email/Web based Discussion Group.
- Weekend-Shabbos gatherings.
- Articles in community newspapers.
- Conversations and meetings with rabonim together with health care professionals.
- Library/Tape-Book to borrow diabetes books and tapes (service will be available soon).
For more information about any of the services offered by FWD, please feel free to Contact Us.